Sunday, April 15, 2012

Something Exciting

This week my grandparents are here. There here because my mom and dad are going to Washington,DC. They are leaving Monday morning at 3 o'clock am. I am happy and sad.The happy part is that I get to spend the week with my grandparents and the sad part is I won't get to see my parents for a week. But I know that while there here I'm going to go to the library,sprinkles, and the park. But after my grandparents leave in a few weeks me and Natalie will get to go to Arkansas on a plan by are self's. We are so excited! And that is what I am doing week

1 comment:

  1. Kate, we have had so much fun already with you, Natalie, Hudson & Sadie. We are looking so forward to this week! We loved your church and the people were nice. Of course, we loved your daddy's preaching! Papa and I feel so blessed by the LORD! We thank HIM for you! Love you so much!! Nanny

    ReplyDelete