Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Trip to Arkansas

A few months ago me and Natalie went on a plane by our self's. It was really,really fun. We went to Silver Dollar City twice, saw my cousins every day and have sleep overs, got to play with the puppy's,  have barbecues, and watch movies. At Silver Dollar City I went on these 2 really fun roller coasters. My favorite one was called wild fire. My second was thunder ration. There is also a very fun ride called  The Big Bar And Swing It's the highest ride there.  My favorite sleep over was at my aunt Brook's house. We had pizza and Dr. pepper for dinner. After that we made best cousin bracelets  and then we went to her back yard it's so big it's about 50 times the size of ours. But the best thing of all was we got to go on her water slide. And that's everything we did Arkansas.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kate,
    I just wanted to write and tell you how much we (Papa, me, all your cousins, aunts & uncles) miss you and Natalie since you were here!
    Yesterday we went back to Silver Dollar City for the first time since you and Natalie went with us. It was Sarah's birthday and she got to take a friend from school along. Rebekah, Harrison, Josie, Ellie, Marlie, Lincoln, Jackson and Uncle Chris & Aunt Jessica also went. It made me miss you and Natalie! While we were there, I got you and Natalie a SDC shirt and hat so be looking for them in the mail. Let me know when you get them and whether you like them and if they fit.
    I hope you have had a good summer! It's hard to believe it's half over already!
    I enjoyed your post on your trip to Arkansas. you did a good job!
    I will close my letter for now, Kate. We love you and miss you! Tell Natalie, Hudson, & Sadie we love them. Also, tell your parents we love them, too! GOD bless you! JESUS IS LORD!!! Love ya, Nanny

    ReplyDelete